News From Khatera Osman

Wow, it’s February already? That was fast! I thought it was just yesterday that I had my new year dinner. (JK). I can’t believe that the first month of 2020 has already passed and now we are already in February, the month of LOVE. Since Valentine’s day falls this month, many people send letters, cards and presents to the person they love romantically during this time. Some prefer to have a simple celebration with their partners while others prefer to have lavishly. Whatever it is, I hope that every one of us will agree that every day is Valentine’s day, not only on February 14, right? And that every day, we should not forget to appreciate all the things your better half is doing for you and your family by saying a simple “thank you” and “I love you” ♥. Anyway, here is the love of my life when we had a simple celebration for his birthday last month.  Cheers to more Valentine’s day and a lifetime together, my handsome man!


Lastly, remember when I mentioned to you last month that one of my goals for 2020 is to create a certain amount of passive income by investing in multi-family apartment buildings? Guess what! I have already added a 9-unit apartment building in Port Hope in my portfolio and I am so thrilled to share it with you in the coming days. Here is a glimpse of that property.
I know that the building lacks “AESTHETIC ‘BEAUTY” for NOW, but  I can assure you that the NUMBERS are “SURPRISINGLY BEAUTIFUL. ” Once renovated, fully rented and refinanced in a year, it’s going be as “BRILLIANT” as my other listings! Don’t worry! I will keep you posted on the renovation process so we will both see how this property will bring me additional passive income for 2020!  You will surely love it. Thank you very much for reading!

Xoxo,

 





This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is png.jpg This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is qoute.png
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is png.jpg This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is laugh.png
**********************************



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is png.jpg This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is hacks.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is png.jpg This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is why.png


One of the reasons I like real estate as an investment (as opposed to mutual funds, stocks, bonds, GIC’s, etc.) is because we can take advantage of LEVERAGE.  Let me give you an example.  Let’s say you wanted to buy $500,000 worth of gold.  How much would that cost you?  If you said $500K, you’re absolutely right! Now let’s say we want to buy a $500,000 duplex – how much will that cost us?  $500K?   Nope. We can buy that property with just a 20% downpayment ($100K) and the bank will finance the other 80% ($400K).  We use a little bit of money in order to own a LOT of real estate.

Now here’s where it gets really exciting… Let’s say the property increases in value by 4%.  That would be a $20,000 increase in value.   $20K on a $500K investment is pretty good… However, because we LEVERAGED our money, we are actually making a $20,000 return on our $100,000 downpayment.  That’s a 20% return on our cash invested!

That’s the POWER of LEVERAGE, and that’s one of the BIG benefits of investing in real estate vs. most other options out there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Khatera Osman:

Khatera Osman is a real estate investor. She’s been actively involved in Ontario real estate investing for a number of years.  Her mission is to provide quality housing for quality tenants, while at the same time providing an above-average return on investment (R.O.I) for our investor partners and ourselves. It is truly a win-win-win way of investing!

Khatera offers its investor partners hands-free investment opportunities. If you are interested to learn how to earn an above-average return on your investment, backed by a solid asset, and without a hassle of being a landlord, please contact Khatera.

For more information about Khatera and her investment program, please call (905) 447-0366 or visit  https://brilliantmove.ca/